Allianz Saudi Fransi recognizes the important role we play in providing comprehensive products and services critical to you and your business.
Over the past few weeks, our Business Continuity Committee has been closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on a daily basis and assessing the impact to our operations. We want you to know that your wellbeing, and that of our employees, is of utmost importance to us. We have an obligation to be there for our customers and employees in this difficult time.
In its 130 years of existence, Allianz has gone through a lot of challenging conditions. We survived these excruciatingly painful times together. In fact, I do believe that some of these challenges have contributed to making us the close-knit company that we are today. We don’t just call ourselves 'Allianz', we are an 'Alliance' of people who have each other’s back.
In addition, we are proud to operate in a country like Saudi Arabia, with its strong leadership in Government and unwavering resilience by the regulator SAMA. We have stayed in close contact with SAMA during these difficult times, and their guidance and support has been excellent.
I want to assure you: you are not alone, we are all in this together.
We Are Taking Important Steps to Help You Stay Protected
- We have activated our Crisis Management team across the country to assess the situation and mitigate its effects.
- Our existing Business Continuity Management is working round the clock to take new decisions to deal with any developing conditions.
- We are continuously developing our virtual and online channels to be able to serve our customers without the need of their physical attendance.
- We are continuously providing awareness and communication campaigns to our employees and customers to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and answer any of their concerns.
- We activated remote work from home for 95% of our employees to ensure business and service continuity to our customers.
- For employees who are still working on premises we have enhanced our hygiene and sanitation processes across all operations.
- Any employees who recently returned from travel were asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks as per the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
- We have cancelled all large group gatherings and moved all meetings and workshops to be conducted via virtual platforms.
- We will keep you informed of any updates as they develop.
The remote change that we introduced to our mode of operations will not compromise the efficiency in which we handle our claims or cover our customers’ risks and needs. Just like we are securing a safe environment for our employees, we will continue to secure our customers’ businesses.
I would like to thank you for your support and understanding as we, and the whole world, face this challenging situation. We value your trust in us, and we look forward to continuing serving and supporting you.
Our thoughts go out to everyone has been affected by this unprecedented event. I would like to grasp this opportunity to thank all government institutions, healthcare professionals and you, our valued partners around the world, who are working together to contain this outbreak.
What makes Allianz unique is not just our products and services. It’s we, the people. Our commitment, our loyalty, our expertise and our strong values.
We are Allianz. We will prevail.
Chief Executive Officer